You may find yourself asking:
- What should I do with my investments?
- Should I be moving to cash?
- Do I have to delay my retirement?
- Am I going to have to spend less in retirement?
- Is a recession coming?
- Are we in a recession?
We are more than 13 months into a bear market. However, the average lasts 14 months, so one could argue that we’re closer to the end than the beginning.
Here are some of the things we are happy to talk through with you:
- A plan for short-term, intermediate, and long-term goals
- In case you have excess cash, a plan for where and how to invest
- The appropriate amount of risk you should be taking with your investments based on your situation and priorities
If any of these topics are on your mind, let’s get together to discuss.