People worry about protecting loved ones and their finances. So we partner with families to carry out their specific wishes in order to preserve a legacy for the family.
Each need for a trust is truly unique. Our team has numerous years of experience planning, establishing and administering trusts of all types. Fiduciary responsibilities are at the core of our values at The Trust Company and we apply those principles across revocable, charitable, special needs and asset protection trusts.
Trusts can accomplish a myriad of asset management and financial planning objectives, including:
- Reducing potential estate tax liability
- Avoiding probate
- Directing wealth distribution to heirs
- Protecting beneficiary wealth from creditors
- Providing tax-efficient gifts to charities
- Providing for needs in case of illness or incapacity
Our team will work with your legal and tax advisors to design and administer strategies that will preserve the products of your hard work and fulfill your plans for the future.