Many people avoid making financial decisions because they feel overwhelmed or life simply gets in the way. We help guide them to make better financial decisions through the various stages of life so they can live confidently.
We believe that each client is unique. Our promise to you is working to understand your priorities on a deep level and to develop a plan, with our team of experts, to help you accomplish them.
Common concerns that we often address with clients are:
- Disappointed by the lack of progress toward financial goals.
- Afraid of running out of money.
- Confused what to do with IRAs or retirement plans like 401(k), 403(b) or 457(b).
- Concerned about paying more taxes than necessary.
- Unsure of appropriate steps to accomplish financial goals.
- Managing short-term and long-term goals with a clear investment strategy.
- Worried about heirs understanding the intended legacy gifts.
Many of these concerns are answered through establishing a map for your future financial needs and resources.
Individual retirement and financial planning make up a significant portion of most people’s assets. Yet, they can be challenging and complicated. We help you maximize the values of all your investments, savings and retirement accounts, so you can live your retirement life the way you most desire.
After identifying and prioritizing your goals, our experts will work with you and your legal advisors to develop an overall custom comprehensive financial or estate plan that addresses your specific needs. We will coordinate with you to ensure that any complex or unexpected issues are addressed. We give you back the time to pursue your own passions.
If you already have an estate plan in place, our team of experts can review it to help you identify and implement new financial strategies. We’ll look at your plan’s details as well as your larger financial picture to guarantee that you achieve your goals to transfer wealth to the next generation.