Employers must appropriately manage retirement plans on behalf of employees but may not have in-house expertise. The Trust Company of Tennessee’s Retirement Plan Academy can help.
Build your knowledge of retirement plan topics through concise monthly virtual and in-person workshops that offer advice and best practices to plan sponsors at no cost. Retirement Plan Academy is available for all retirement plan sponsors, whether clients of The Trust Company of Tennessee or not.
Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®) and Continuing Professional Education (CPE) recertification credits are included.
Click the links below to register for all sessions or only for topics of particular interest. You will receive a reminder and instructions on how to join the workshop in advance of each registered session.
- Thursday, Sept. 23; 10-11 a.m. ET: Does Your Retirement Plan Help Recruit, Retain and Reward Employees?
- Thursday, Oct. 28; 10-11 a.m. ET: Non-Qualified Retirement Plans
- Thursday, Nov. 18; 10-11 a.m. ET: 2021 Retirement Plan Recap
View these previous topics at your convenience on our archive channel.
- How the SECURE Act 2.0 Could Impact Your Retirement Plan
- Employee Education and Advice
- Student Loans as a Retirement Benefit
- Increasing Employee Participation
- Investment Selection and Monitoring
- Retirement Changes Under President Biden
- Top Internal Revenue Service Audit Issues
- Retirement Plan Lawsuit Trends
- Types of Fiduciary Providers
- Top Department of Labor Audit Issues
- Retirement Committee Best Practices & Investment Policy Statements
- Understanding & Minimizing Plan Fees