Employers must appropriately manage retirement plans on behalf of employees but may not have in-house expertise. The Trust Company of Tennessee’s Retirement Plan Academy can help.
Build your knowledge of retirement plan topics through concise monthly virtual workshops that offer advice and best practices to plan sponsors at no cost. Retirement Plan Academy is available for all retirement plan sponsors, whether clients of The Trust Company of Tennessee or not.
Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) and HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®) recertification credits are included.
Click the links below to register for all sessions or only for topics of particular interest. You will receive a reminder and instructions on how to join the workshop in advance of each registered session.
- Thursday, Jan. 28; 2-3 p.m.: Retirement Changes Under President Biden
- Thursday, Feb. 25; 10-11 a.m.: Investment Selection and Monitoring
- Thursday, March 25; 10-11 a.m.: Increasing Employee Participation
- Thursday, April 29; 10-11 a.m.: Student Loans as a Retirement Benefit
- Thursday, May 27; 10-11 a.m.: Employee Education and Advice
- Thursday, June 24; 10-11 a.m.: Non-Qualified Plans
- Thursday, July 29; 10-11 a.m.: HSA as a Retirement Vehicle
View these archived topics at your convenience: