Employers must appropriately manage retirement plans on behalf of employees but may not have in-house expertise. The Trust Company of Tennessee’s Retirement Plan Academy can help.
Build your knowledge of retirement plan topics through concise monthly virtual workshops that offer advice and best practices to plan sponsors at no cost and in 30 minutes or less. Retirement Plan Academy is available for all retirement plan sponsors, whether clients of The Trust Company of Tennessee or not.
Click the links below to register for all sessions or only for topics of particular interest. You will receive a reminder and instructions on how to join the workshop in advance of each registered session.
- Thursday, June 25, at 10:15 a.m.: Understanding and Minimizing Plan Fees
- Thursday, July 30, at 10:15 a.m.: Retirement Committee Best Practices and Investment Policy Statements
- Thursday, Aug.27, at 10:15 a.m.: Top Department of Labor Audit Issues
- Thursday, Sept. 24, at 10:15 a.m.: Types of Fiduciary Providers
- Thursday, Oct. 29, at 10:15 a.m.: Retirement Plan Lawsuit Trends
- Thursday, Nov. 19, at 10:15 a.m.: Top Internal Revenue Service Audit Issues