Click here for your company’s enrollment guide.
- Early Career Retirement Planning
- Mid-career Retirement Planning
- Nearing Retirement Financial Planning
Virtual Account Review
Have questions about your 401(k) account? Click here to schedule a complimentary virtual account review to discuss:
- Do my investments remain appropriate?
- How much should I save for retirement?
- Are pre-tax or Roth contributions best?
- How can I maximize Social Security?
Follow these steps to do a non-taxable rollover to your current employer’s plan:
- Notify your former employer or 401(k) plan institution that you are rolling over your assets to your current employer’s retirement plan.
- Complete any distribution forms required.
- Ask your former employer/institution to write your name and current employer’s plan name on the check. Please use the last four digits of your Social Security number as the account number.
- Send the most recent statement and check to:
The Trust Company of Tennessee
ATTN: Retirement Plan Rollover
4823 Old Kingston Pike, Suite 100
Knoxville, TN 37919