Chris Lambert helps clients navigate the complex needs of multi-generational family wealth. He is an expert in wealth management, personal trust and estate planning, as well succession planning for family-owned businesses.
Chris graduated from The University of Alabama with a Bachelor of Science in finance. Prior to joining The Trust Company in 2016, he held positions in various banking, business management and wealth management roles.
Community involvement is a major part of Chris’s life. In 2020, he was named Rotary Club of Knoxville’s Rotarian of the Year. In 2018, the Rotary Club of Knoxville named Chris a Paul Harris Fellow Award. In 2014, he was named as a Knoxville Rising Star by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
Chris lives in Knoxville with his wife, Riley, and stepson, Rex.
- Leadership Knoxville, Class of 2021
- President, Board of Directors, Tennessee Aquatics (formerly known as Pilot Aquatic Club of Knoxville) – the region’s largest USA Swimming sanctioned swimming and diving program.
- National Vice President, Executive Committee, The University of Alabama National Alumni Association.
- Director of Recruit – Membership and Education, Board of Directors, Rotary Club of Knoxville, the city’s oldest civic organization and largest Rotary Club in Knoxville
- Secretary, House Corporation Board of Directors, Beta Chapter of Kappa Sigma Fraternity at The University of Alabama.
- Member, Nucleus of Knoxville
Previous non-profit leadership roles:
- Director, Board of Directors, The Muse Knoxville Children’s Museum 2016 – 2020.
- President, East Tennessee Chapter of The University of Alabama National Alumni Association, 2009-2015
- Foundation Board Member, InterFaith Health Clinic, 2011-2018
- Board Member and Class of 2012 Graduate, Introduction Knoxville
- Chairman of Fundraising, Rotary Club of Knoxville, 2017-2018
- Executive Leadership Team, March of Dimes, 2017
- Development Committee, Knoxville Symphony Orchestra, 2011-2018
- Board of Governors, Club LeConte, 2012-2015
- Loaned Executive, United Way of Greater Knoxville, 2012