Chris Lambert helps clients navigate the complex needs of multi-generational family wealth. He is an expert in wealth management, personal trust and estate planning, as well as succession planning for family-owned businesses.
Chris graduated from The University of Alabama with a Bachelor of Science in finance. Prior to joining The Trust Company in 2016, he held positions in various banking, business management and wealth management roles.
Community involvement is a major part of Chris’s life. In 2020, he was named Rotary Club of Knoxville’s Rotarian of the Year. In 2018, the Rotary Club of Knoxville named Chris a Paul Harris Fellow Awardee. In 2014, he was named as a Knoxville Rising Star by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
Chris lives in Knoxville with his wife, Riley, and stepson, Rex.
- President-Elect, Rotary Club of Knoxville
- President, Board of Directors, Tennessee Aquatics (TNAQ), formerly known as Pilot Aquatic Club of Knoxville
- Leadership Knoxville, Class of 2021
- Member, Nucleus Knoxville
- Secretary, House Corporation Board of Directors, Beta Chapter of Kappa Sigma Fraternity at The University of Alabama
Previous non-profit leadership roles:
- Regional Vice President, National Executive Committee, The University of Alabama National Alumni Association, 2018 – 2022
- President, East Tennessee Chapter of The University of Alabama National Alumni Association, 2009 – 2015
- Director of Recruit, Board of Directors, Rotary Club of Knoxville, 2020 – 2023
- Director of New Members, Board of Directors, Nucleus Knoxville, 2021 – 2022
- Director of Board Recruitment, Board of Directors, The Muse Knoxville Children’s Museum 2016 – 2020
- Chairman, Fundraising Committee, Rotary Club of Knoxville, 2018 – 2019
- Member, Introduction Knoxville Planning Board, 2016 – 2019
- Vice Chairman, Fundraising Committee, Rotary Club of Knoxville, 2017 – 2018
- Foundation Board Member, InterFaith Health Clinic, 2012 – 2018
- Member, Executive Leadership Team, March of Dimes, 2017
- Member, Development Committee, Knoxville Symphony Orchestra, 2011 – 2018
- Trustee, Board of Governors, Club LeConte, 2012 – 2015
- Graduate, Introduction Knoxville, 2012
- Loaned Executive, United Way of Greater Knoxville, 2011